Meaning of these adjectives words with a sentences part 6

Ask questions or share some points on Basic English.
Kalamuddin Ahmed

Meaning of these adjectives words with a sentences part 6

Postby Kalamuddin Ahmed » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi ! Sir,

I want to know these adjectives words meaning with a sentences in Hindi,also mention me their meaning of sentences in obviously Hindi .

1. Rare

2. Competitive

3.relevant

4. Critical

5. Global

Thanks

Kailash Chandra Sharma

Re: Meaning of these adjectives words with a sentences part 6

Postby Kailash Chandra Sharma » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:46 am

Dear Mr Ahmed, we like to answer your queries, but also expect you to tell us whether our answers were satisfactorily useful for you or not. I think earlier you used to do so, but in your last post I received no response at all, so I began to wonder whether you liked our answers or not. We are answering your fresh queries anyways.

1. rare: That plant is very rare in this country. (दुर्लभ) इस देश में वो पौधा बहुत दुर्लभ है|

2.competitive: They appear in competitive exams. (प्रतियोगी) वे प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में शामिल होते हैं|

3. relevant: Such questions are not relevant today. (प्रासंगिक) ऐसे प्रश्न आज प्रासंगिक नहीं हैं|

4. critical: His condition is critical after the operation. (गंभीर) ऑपरेशन के बाद उसकी हालत गंभीर है|

5. global: Pollution is a global problem. (वैश्विक/विश्वव्यापी) प्रदूषण एक विश्वव्यापी समस्या है.

Thanks.

Kalamuddin Ahmed

Postby Kalamuddin Ahmed » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Dear sir . I am absolutely satisfied for your answers . Infect I have improved my English just for you . I always check your youtube chanal for new videos . But I am thinking one thing why don't you upload "Spoken English " video I am waiting for that videos .

And

Thank you for helping us .
Last edited by Kalamuddin Ahmed on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kailash Chandra Sharma

Postby Kailash Chandra Sharma » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Dear Mr. Ahmed, now I am very happy as you responded so well. Thank you for your appreciation. Regarding the videos of Spoken English, I just want to point out that we are working on them, but our top priority at the moment is completing the exercises of Grammar Course. They are, now, almost over and very soon we will resume to upload new videos of Spoken English. Thank you once again.

Return to “Basic English”