Meaning of these adjectives words with a sentences part 7

Ask questions or share some points on Basic English.
Kalamuddin Ahmed

Meaning of these adjectives words with a sentences part 7

Postby Kalamuddin Ahmed » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi sir !
How are you ?
Here I give you some words of adjectives . Pls tell ne their meaning in Hindi and also give with a sentences .

1. Civil

2. Comprehensive

3. Concerned

4. Conscious

5. Consistent

6. Constant

7. Content

8. Curious

Thank you

Kailash Chandra Sharma

Re: Meaning of these adjectives words with a sentences part 7

Postby Kailash Chandra Sharma » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Dear Mr Ahmed, Sorry for this delay, but as I pointed out in my earlier letter to you, my entire team was busy with certain urgent assignments.Please don't mind it.
Given below are the answers to your query:

1. civil : This plane is used for civil purpose as it is not a fighter plane. (गैर फ़ौजी) यह हवाई जहाज़ गैर फौजी मक़सद के लिए इस्तेमाल होता है क्योकि यह लड़ाकू हवाई जहाज़ नहीं है.

2. comprehensive : Comprehensive education is a good idea. (समग्र/व्यापक) समग्र शिक्षा का विचार अच्छा है.

3. concerned : Why are you so much concerned about your future? (चिंतित) आप आपके भविष्य को लेकर इतने ज्यादा चिंतित क्यों हैं?

4. conscious : He was conscious while his operation. (होश में/ सचेत) अपने ऑपरेशन के दौरान वह होश में था.

5. consistent : A logical person likes only consistent answers. (तर्कयुक्त) एक तार्किक व्यक्ति हमेशा तर्कयुक्त उत्तर पसंद करता है.

6. constant : The sun is a constant source of energy. (स्थिर) सूरज ऊर्जा का स्थिर स्रोत है.

7. content : After meeting the doctor he was calm and content. (संतुष्ट) डॉक्टर से मिलने के बाद वह शांत और संतुष्ट था.

8. curious : He is curious to learn the secrets. (उत्सुक) वह राज़ जानने के लिए उत्सुक है.

धन्यवाद.

Return to “Basic English”